Thursday, November 12, 2009

San Fran Bikes...

Whilst in San Francisco, checking out on the local Scotts (Michael, Rita and Nicholas) I could not help but note the prevalence of the 'eco-friendly' transportation options available, i.e bikes. That took some actual walking about to do and eventually I found this interesting bike with the kind of solution Thomas is looking for in his Industrial Design last-year-project at UniverCidade in Rio de Janeiro. It includes something that looks like a used skateboard, and two side carriers. The result is rather bizarre, but does get a point on my list, and I posted other pictures of similar bikes and carry on solutions on my Facebook page under 'bikes'. Check them out.

1 comment:

  1. gostei Pai, valeu ! Maneirinha !
    parece ser uma xtracycle. Uma boa referencia de similares
    cheers

    ReplyDelete